Education & Training
The SCTR education and Translational Workforce Development (TWD) programs provide comprehensive training opportunities across the spectrum of clinical and translational research for predoctoral students, postdoctoral fellows, junior faculty, mentors, research staff, and community partners. We encourage career development through mentored training programs, educational courses, innovative learning opportunities, and informative workshops to support those who currently work in research and help develop the future workforce pipeline.
Postdoctoral Fellows/Junior Faculty
- SCTR KL2 (K12) Multidisciplinary Scholars Program in Clinical & Translational Science
- College of Medicine Clinician Scientist K12 Scholars program
- Core Clinical Research Training (CCRT)
- Integrated Departmental Education for Administrators (IDEA) program
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) eLearning Platform