Collaboration Information for Clinical Research Sponsors & Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
The Office of Clinical Research seeks to establish and foster strategic relationships with research sponsors to attract high-impact trials to the Medical University of South Carolina to offer potential solutions and hope to MUSC patients and their families. The OCR Research Opportunities & Collaborations program is designed to partner with industry sponsors, contract research organizations (CROs), and other potential research collaborators to pair clinical research opportunities with MUSC Investigators.
As one of the top research universities in the United States, MUSC and its Investigators are dedicated to:
- Advancing basic and clinical research through innovation and knowledge sharing
- Meeting the requirements of industry partners in an efficient manner
MUSC offers a comprehensive array of clinical (Phase I-IV) and translational research services in virtually every major therapeutic focus:
- Central point of contact for sponsors and CROs wishing to identify a qualified Investigator
- Feasibility requests
- Dissemination of new sponsored research opportunities
- Facilitate successful initiation and execution of research protocols
- Long-term relationships with Sponsors and CROs
MUSC has developed a Welcome Packet of information (PDF) for clinical research monitors that contains information helpful in preparing to monitor clinical research data at MUSC..