The focus of the SCTR Research Nexus Research Opportunities & Collaborations program is to work with industry sponsors, contract research organizations (CROs) and other potential research collaborators to pair clinical research opportunities with MUSC Investigators.
As one of the top research universities in the United States, MUSC and its Investigators are dedicated to advancing basic and clinical research through innovation, knowledge sharing, and meeting the requirements of its Industry partners in an efficient manner.
MUSC offers a comprehensive array of clinical (Phase I-IV) and translational research services in virtually every major therapeutic focus.
For MUSC Investigators
- New research opportunities
- Feasibility assessment & site selection assistance
- Site visits / teleconferences, budgets & agreements
- Comprehensive research support service matching
- Collaborative opportunities with other institutions
Collaboration Information for Clinical Research Sponsors & Contract Research Organizations
Why Contact MUSC Research Opportunities & Collaborations?
- Centralized point of contact for sponsors and CROs wishing to identify a qualified Investigator from 500+ experienced MUSC PIs
- Feasibility requests
- Dissemination of new sponsored research opportunities
- Facilitate successful initiation and execution of research protocols
- Long-term relationships with Sponsors and CROs.
"We're excited about the breadth of research opportunities. SCTR has invested in that, and has helped us walk through the process to be successful."
Dr. Gary Headden
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Division of Emergency Medicine